We offer advanced specialist psychological assessments for referred young people and families, including medico-legal assessments and reports. Examples include:
- The psychological impact of a potential deportation/failed asylum on a family/children/siblings
- The psychological impact of parental separation on a child and subsequent contact arrangements
- The psychological effects of a traumatic incident, e.g. a road traffic accident on an individual
- The psychological impact of loss and separation
- Neurodevelopmental assessments e.g. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Neuropsychological assessments e.g. to profile intellectual functioning for education planning
- Detailed risk assessments
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list. Please Contact Us to discuss to discuss requirements in more detail.
We offer one-to-one psychological therapy to children, young people and their families. We are able to offer a range of therapies, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. Please Contact Us to discuss specific requirements in more detail.
Training and Consultation
We are able to offer highly specialist evidence-based training on a wide range of psychological issues and therapeutic approaches to professionals working in the private sector and frontline service providers. Our training is based on specific service requirements.
We also offer consultation services that can help you apply psychological expertise to a wide range of complex situations. This can help to inform thinking and finding solutions. We can offer face-to-face or telephone consultations.
Please Contact Us to discuss specific training and consultation requirements in more detail.